From 3 to 6 June, 2024, the 13th European Electric Steelmaking Conference will take place at the Philharmonie Essen Conference Center.
The Steel Institute VDEh and its partners welcome representatives from leading companies all over the world.
More than 150 presentations are clustered into the following topics:
• Electric Arc Furnace Technologies
• Electric Arc Furnace Process
• Melting of DRI/HBI in Electric Arc Furnaces
• New Furnace Types for DRI/HBI Melting
• Power Grid Requirements and Solutions
• Energy and Efficiency Optimization
• Ladle Furnace Process and Technologies
• Green Steelmaking Strategies
DO NOT MISS this great opportunity to be kept in the loop with the dynamic changes occurring in all fields of electric steel.